- Summer Program – This is a 12-week program that allows students to apply the knowledge and skills they learned in the classroom to real business settings. Throughout the internship, students will receive exposure to our senior leadership team, be trusted with meaningful work and gain career-related experiences.
- Co-Ops – A longer form internship program that spans a six-month period.
These are 2-year plans for entry-level hires, providing an opportunity to rotate through a different business subfunction every six or eight months.
- Digital Solutions – Focuses on either eCommerce, data science, cyber security or software engineering.
- Finance – Focuses on core pillars of our finance organization, with heavy emphasis on financial planning & analysis.
- Merchandising Product Specialist – This is an entry-level position within our merchandising organization where the new hire will begin their role as part of a group comprised of other recent college graduates.
- Just graduate? Join the Worklife Fulfillment Team full-time within sales, supply chain, merchandising, technology and more.