SPP Demand Gen Marketing Mgr
Overland Park, Kansas, United StatesApply
Staples is business to business. You’re what binds us together.
Staples Promotional Products leads the industry with design expertise, best in class technology and inspiring creativity. SPP offers hundreds of customizable products – from coolers to notebooks – that allow companies to maximize brand recognition and reach thousands of people at a low cost.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute brand awareness strategies that align with the company's overall marketing goals and brand standards.
- Develop lead generation strategy and scoring model, nurture stream, define MQL and seamless sales sequence.
- Leverage a variety of channels such as email marketing, social media, ecommerce, direct mail, events and webinars to achieve marketing mix that delivers to annual goals.
- Collaborate with marketing partners to coordinate and align top of funnel campaigns with mid funnel and loyalty marketing campaigns, maximizing both the customer experience and overall brand presence throughout all touchpoints.
- Work with the business development team to create brand awareness campaigns.
- Work with creative team to develop brand identity materials and assets.
- Partner with sales enablement to establish MQL and sales sequence
- Establish KPI's and reporting.
- Track and analyze the results of brand awareness campaigns, qualified leads and engagement metrics among target audience segments; evaluate performance and revise to achieve goals.
What you bring to the table:
- To be successful in this role, the candidate should bring to the table a proven track record a success in generating leads and revenue for B2B companies,
- A deep understanding of the latest demand generation trends and technologies
- The ability to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns across a variety of channels
- The ability to measure and analyze the results of marketing campaigns and to identify areas for improvement
- The ability to work effectively with other departments to achieve common goals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Proven track record of success in driving brand awareness
- Strong understanding of demand generation principles and best practices
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation marketing, with a focus on B2B marketing.
- 2+ years experience with content and social media marketing; paid advertising platforms
- 2+ years experience with marketing analytics and reporting
What’s needed- Preferred Qualifications:
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with brand awareness surveys
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups
- Flexible PTO (22 days) and Holiday Schedule
- Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match 401(k), Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs, and more!
At Staples, “inclusion” is an action word. It represents what we do to ensure that all employees feel valued and supported to contribute to their fullest potential. When we operate inclusively, diversity naturally follows. This is why we work hard to foster an inclusive culture, as we seek employees with unique and varied perspectives and areas of expertise. The result is a better workplace and innovative thinking that helps us exceed our customers’ expectations -- through the power of the people behind our iconic brand.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Jobs for You
- Senior Analyst Financial I Framingham, Massachusetts Finance, Accounting & Real Estate
- Warehouse Material Handler 3rd Shift (Part Time) Manchester, Connecticut Drivers & Delivery
- Delivery Driver - Kansas City, MO Kansas City, Missouri Drivers & Delivery
- Territory Sales Representative Boston, Massachusetts Sales & Sales Support
No saved jobs.