SPP Screenprint Wearable Utility Worker
Orange City, Iowa, United StatesApply
Staples Promotional Products Screenprint Wearable Utility Worker
6:00am-3:30pm Monday-Thursday and 6:00am-12:00pm Friday
Staples is business to business. You’re what binds us together.
Staples Promotional Products leads the industry with design expertise, best in class technology and inspiring creativity. SPP offers hundreds of customizable products – from coolers to notebooks – that allow companies to maximize brand recognition and reach thousands of people at a low cost.
What you’ll be doing:
- Inspects final product from the oven for quality of prints and products. Verifies art is correct and keeps accurate counts
- Unpacks orders and verifies correct product and counts
- Hand folds and bags products. Keeps accurate counts and completes paperwork accurately
- Applies barcode and/or hang tags on products. Keeps accurate counts and completes paperwork accurately
What you bring to the table
- Strong and proven ability to be reliable with attendance and job-related commitments
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to stand in one location for extended periods of time
- Good communication skills to articulate garment issues
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent training, education and/or experience
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, push/pull and twist
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions and write identifying information
What’s needed- Preferred Qualifications
- Previous experience working in a production and/or manufacturing environment
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups
- 112 Hours of PTO and Holiday Schedule (7 observed paid holidays + 1 floating holiday)
- Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match 401(k), Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs, and more!
At Staples, “inclusion” is an action word. It represents what we do to ensure that all employees feel valued and supported to contribute to their fullest potential. When we operate inclusively, diversity naturally follows. This is why we work hard to foster an inclusive culture, as we seek employees with unique and varied perspectives and areas of expertise. The result is a better workplace and innovative thinking that helps us exceed our customers’ expectations -- through the power of the people behind our iconic brand.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Jobs for You
- Senior Analyst Financial I Framingham, Massachusetts Finance, Accounting & Real Estate
- Warehouse Material Handler 3rd Shift (Part Time) Manchester, Connecticut Drivers & Delivery
- Delivery Driver - Kansas City, MO Kansas City, Missouri Drivers & Delivery
- Territory Sales Representative Boston, Massachusetts Sales & Sales Support
No saved jobs.