Inside Sales Specialist - Churn
Maitland, Florida, United StatesApply
Staples is business to business. You’re what binds us together.
The Inside Sales Specialist Churn works standard and low touch inside accounts to grow and retain their business. Inside Sales Specialists engage customers remotely by phone, video, and digital communication to retain and expand sales into new lines of business as well as facilitating introductions to our category experts for more complex business needs. This role is part of a team and does not have assigned accounts. It is a high velocity sales position that leverages a prioritized call list to engage and sell to contacts across the entire standard and low touch customer segment
What you’ll be doing:
- Leverage various internal partners to drive growth and ensure customer satisfaction. This includes, but is not limited to Category Sales Specialists, Sales Operations and Customer Service Teams
- Use Professional Selling Skills (PSS) to identify customer needs and close/win opportunities.
- Influences on the spot pricing decisions in order to cultivate a seamless customer experience
- Maintain and grow revenue by consistently meet activity goals and daily metrics - outbound dials, sell time, live contacts, and created opportunities.
- Manage sales funnel to close opportunities
- Engage with customers to uncover and win new opportunities and discuss promotions and/or campaigns.
What you bring to the table:
- Strong drive and a desire to win
- Strong aversion to complacency
- Proven ability to view rejection as a learning opportunity and double down on next best actions
- Strong phone presence
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships
- Ability to sell company values and services, in addition to program features and benefits via phone and internet
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced organization
- Strong communication skills; active listener
- Experience building customer relationships
- Strong organization and time management skills
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- 0-2 years of experience in a sales, customer service, or a sales support position
- Proficient with MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
What’s needed- Preferred Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent related experience
- Computer proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups
- Flexible PTO (22 days) and Holiday Schedule (7 observed paid holidays)
- Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match 401(k), Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs, and more!
At Staples, “inclusion” is an action word. It represents what we do to ensure that all employees feel valued and supported to contribute to their fullest potential. When we operate inclusively, diversity naturally follows. This is why we work hard to foster an inclusive culture, as we seek employees with unique and varied perspectives and areas of expertise. The result is a better workplace and innovative thinking that helps us exceed our customers’ expectations -- through the power of the people behind our iconic brand.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Jobs for You
- Senior Analyst Financial I Framingham, Massachusetts Finance, Accounting & Real Estate
- Warehouse Material Handler 3rd Shift (Part Time) Manchester, Connecticut Drivers & Delivery
- Delivery Driver - Kansas City, MO Kansas City, Missouri Drivers & Delivery
- Territory Sales Representative Boston, Massachusetts Sales & Sales Support
No saved jobs.