Inside Sales Furniture Specialist Quill (Hybrid)
Lincolnshire, Illinois, United StatesApply
Quill is a valuable part of the Staples family of brands. Since 1956, Quill has held its position as a leader in office supplies. Acquired by Staples in 1998, Quill delivers the essential services, solutions, and award-winning customer support to help our customers – and our people – thrive. When you partner with Quill, as a customer or as an associate, every workday is more rewarding. From paper, ink & toner, to technology and custom print, we deliver the right products at the right value, plus an unmatched assortment of over 900 instant rewards available with every order.
The Furniture Sales Specialist will collaborate with all Quill sales teams & internal business units to support new and existing customers, in turn developing transactional and solution sales. They operate as a customer advocate by being the expert in their respective category while ensuring Quill is in optimal position to win profitable deals. Our specialist sales team work directly with businesses of all sizes to offer products and services to meet our customers’ unique needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- High conversion rate of opportunities within approved margin guidelines.
- Support our most valuable customers by partnering with Account Managers and Key Account Managers (up to $5M accounts) to secure one time and recurring projects.
- Manage multiple lead channels from hunt lines, loaded leads, web leads and chat.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Quill’s specialized product offerings, pricing, and solutions.
- Maintain opportunity pipeline through company CRM and meets Pipeline SOP adherence to ensure all opportunities are contacted and worked on appropriately.
- Collaboration and partnership with multiple channels, e.g., sales team, merchants, and vendors.
- Effectively educate customers on appropriate Quill.com features and benefits based on category.
- Successfully increase net sales/grow share of wallet by consolidating business from other vendors and developing a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and their affiliated sites.
What you bring to the table:
- You are a highly driven, competitive, results-oriented person that leverages your communication and persuasion skills to strategize, grow, and close growth-based opportunities
- Strong performance in an environment that requires adaptability to change
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-starter, results oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Not afraid to ask questions. You view challenges as opportunities
- Know every conversation is different; you think dynamically and remain calm under pressure
- Culture is important to you, and you want to positively impact your environment and coworkers
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of relevant experience in sales or customer service
What’s needed- Preferred Qualifications
- Thorough knowledge of category specific (Furniture) products and services
- Has experience with business-to business sales process
- Previous experience with virtual selling or relevant career experience (or education)
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups
- Flexible PTO and Holiday Schedule
- Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match 401(k), Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs, and more!
At Staples, “inclusion” is an action word. It represents what we do to ensure that all employees feel valued and supported to contribute to their fullest potential. When we operate inclusively, diversity naturally follows. This is why we work hard to foster an inclusive culture, as we seek employees with unique and varied perspectives and areas of expertise. The result is a better workplace and innovative thinking that helps us exceed our customers’ expectations -- through the power of the people behind our iconic brand.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Jobs for You
- Senior Analyst Financial I Framingham, Massachusetts Finance, Accounting & Real Estate
- Warehouse Material Handler 3rd Shift (Part Time) Manchester, Connecticut Drivers & Delivery
- Delivery Driver - Kansas City, MO Kansas City, Missouri Drivers & Delivery
- Territory Sales Representative Boston, Massachusetts Sales & Sales Support
No saved jobs.