Framingham, Massachusetts, United StatesApply
Staples is business to business. You’re what binds us together.
Our world class sales and sales support teams work directly with businesses of all sizes to offer products and services to meet our customers’ unique needs. We are committed to understanding our customers and use best-in-class sales tools and technology to find the best solutions. We are constantly discovering new ways to reach our goals, taking time to develop our skills, and investing in our career growth, so we can enjoy lucrative opportunities and grow our careers both within and beyond sales.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the onboarding effort and technical integrations for complex, enterprise-level customers – both newly won customers and existing customers requiring integration-support, in partnership with Sales counterparts.
- Serve as subject matter expert on Staples’ program & eCommerce offerings and capabilities to build customer programs, using understanding of customer needs to craft simple, scalable program solutions.
- Utilize strong business acumen & technical ability to understand and communicate product/technical requirements and solutions strategy to enterprise customers and prospects, in tandem with Staples’ business development team.
- Execute implementations in accordance with Staples’ onboarding playbook, leveraging strong project management skills to ensure timely execution of all tasks, both those to be performed by the Sales Engineer or by cross-functional stakeholders.
- Drive internal and customer-facing project calls, interacting directly with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure a successful implementation.
- Serve as the primary support resource to business developers to coordinate non-selling & support activities that arise throughout the course of an implementation.
- Orchestrate post-implementation, cross-functional efforts to ensure a smooth customer experience and a swift ramp to forecasted revenue and profitability expectations.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Ability to identify and understand internal/external customer needs and interests and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Expertise in comprehensive project management – spearheading as the project lead, involving appropriate cross-functional stakeholders, while imposing a high degree of accountability to achieve project goals.
- Ability to exchange information with clarity and empathy, and with audiences of varying degrees of technical knowledge and project involvement (external customers, internal stakeholders, Director/VP+ level, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently learn systems, tools, and technical processes.
- As a Sales Engineer, you will work with many systems including Postman, Service Now, XML Submitter, and more, as well as directly with the 150+ third party vendors Staples integrates with.
- Experience in a similar role or proven aptitude of translatable skills and experience.
- Intellectual curiosity, great problem-solving skills, and a passion for continuous improvement.
- Desire for work that involves both autonomy and collaboration with internal/external counterparts.
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups
- Flexible PTO (22 days) and Holiday Schedule
- Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match 401(k), Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs, and more!
At Staples, “inclusion” is an action word. It represents what we do to ensure that all employees feel valued and supported to contribute to their fullest potential. When we operate inclusively, diversity naturally follows. This is why we work hard to foster an inclusive culture, as we seek employees with unique and varied perspectives and areas of expertise. The result is a better workplace and innovative thinking that helps us exceed our customers’ expectations -- through the power of the people behind our iconic brand.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Jobs for You
- Senior Analyst Financial I Framingham, Massachusetts Finance, Accounting & Real Estate
- Warehouse Material Handler 3rd Shift (Part Time) Manchester, Connecticut Drivers & Delivery
- Delivery Driver - Kansas City, MO Kansas City, Missouri Drivers & Delivery
- Territory Sales Representative Boston, Massachusetts Sales & Sales Support
No saved jobs.