Business Analyst-Service Cloud
Framingham, Massachusetts, United StatesApply
Staples is business to business. You’re what binds us together.
Our world class sales and sales support teams work directly with businesses of all sizes to offer products and services to meet our customers’ unique needs. We are committed to understanding our customers and use best-in-class sales tools and technology to find the best solutions. We’re constantly discovering new ways to reach our goals, taking time to develop our skills, and investing in our career growth, so we can enjoy lucrative opportunities and grow our careers both within and beyond sales.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyze and document current and future state of business system deliverable.
- Serve as a conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team.
- Enter requirements into Jira and contribute to testing.
- A collaborative style that works inclusively across the Staples organization to envision and deploy service solutions of high efficacy.
- A creative & innovative nature for getting out in front of problems, as well as solve them.
- Program, Project, & Product Management acumen.
- Highly tuned skillset for managing internal customers and external partners, and a proven track record of managing and exceeding stakeholder expectations.
- Established knowledge of the Staples organization, as well as a strong understanding of the company’s customer service and support models.
- Highly advanced communication skillset, which includes written, oral, and the ability to shape and convey critical messaging to broad sponsor and stakeholder audiences.
- Strong relationship cultivation abilities with a robust history of driving partnerships to achieve success.
- Demonstrable ability to manage risk and outcomes.
- Adept ability and dexterity to manage a portfolio of interrelated work to targeted milestones.
- Well-developed customer management skills and are comfortable working internally and externally to set and manage expectations with sponsors, stakeholders, and partners, and are also adept at managing various types of organizational escalations.
- Well-developed negotiation skills (looks for the constant win/win).
- Support development of change management and training materials, in partnership with the HR training function.
- Proactively identify areas in need of improvement; partner with stakeholders to craft resolutions, new, processes, and impactful updates; and support long-term action plans.
- Solicit feedback from the field to identify opportunities, develop effective tools and trainings, and implement solutions.
- Participate in establishing and documenting best practices, templates, policies, and tools to promote greater consistency and expand and scale Staples capabilities.
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to plan and think strategically and deliver tactically with a strong attention to detail
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently but able to solicit and incorporate feedback
- Strong Initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong understanding of the business needs and develops recommended approaches based on relevant data and analytics
- Ability to innovate, collaborative environment and uses technology to guide process improvement and transformation
- Ability to interpret trends, issues, and data to identify, develop and execute high impact sales programs and strategy
- Ability to thrive in finding creative ways to optimize data processes and devise solutions
- Strong communicator of complex concepts and analysis
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience interacting with many different teams
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience basic BA (Business Analyst) skills (requirements elicitation, process documentation, epic and user story creation), and can facilitate working requirements / design sessions with sponsors and stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience with Service Cloud Platform on Salesforce.com
What’s needed- Preferred Qualifications:
- Comfortable in an enterprise agile development structure, and a possess a strong working knowledge of common agile methods (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and tools (Jira, Trello, etc.), and can manage an initiative from concept through deployment.
- Salesforce.com knowledge, notably with Service Cloud.
- Service Cloud certification
- Basic Agile program & project management experience. Certifications are bonus (PMI, Scrum, SAFe).
- Knowledge of data intensive applications, analytics or business intelligence; exceptional Excel (ie. experience creating pivot tables, macros, v-lookups, etc...) and Access (ie. has built an Access database from scratch) skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups
- Flexible PTO (22 days) and Holiday Schedule
- Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match 401(k), Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs, and more!
At Staples, “inclusion” is an action word. It represents what we do to ensure that all employees feel valued and supported to contribute to their fullest potential. When we operate inclusively, diversity naturally follows. This is why we work hard to foster an inclusive culture, as we seek employees with unique and varied perspectives and areas of expertise. The result is a better workplace and innovative thinking that helps us exceed our customers’ expectations -- through the power of the people behind our iconic brand.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Jobs for You
- Senior Analyst Financial I Framingham, Massachusetts Finance, Accounting & Real Estate
- Warehouse Material Handler 3rd Shift (Part Time) Manchester, Connecticut Drivers & Delivery
- Delivery Driver - Kansas City, MO Kansas City, Missouri Drivers & Delivery
- Territory Sales Representative Boston, Massachusetts Sales & Sales Support
No saved jobs.