Warehouse Material Handler 3rd Shift (Full Time)
Arden Hills, Minnesota, United StatesApply
10:30pm - 7:00am/ Sunday - Thursday
Staples is business to business. You’re what binds us together.
Our supply chain team is dedicated to meeting our customers’ needs both now and in the future. By pairing innovative technology with dynamic employees, we create smarter, more efficient ways to meet our customers’ needs faster. Our network of distribution, fulfillment, fleet, furniture installation and professional teams work together in fun and safe environments to deliver state-of-the-art products, services, and expertise to our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Warehouse Delivery Material Handler, you’ll be manually loading trucks with products to be delivered to our customers. You’ll be lifting, lowering and carrying product in a fast-paced environment and stacking empty pallets and maintaining a safe and clean workspace as you go.
Safety is our utmost priority so, in this role, we will look to you to ensure safe work practices and embrace our safety culture.
You will be essential to the success of Staples Supply Chain as we deliver to our customers.
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to be MHEO certified and safely operate necessary material handling equipment as required.
- An ability and willingness to keep work area clean.
- An inclusive approach with your colleagues and customers to forge strong relationships and foster collaboration to resolve issues.
- An ability to adopt our safety procedures quickly and ensure safe work practices.
- An ability to work in a warehouse environment with seasonal temperature variations.
- Basic English language skills (both verbal and written communications).
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications:
- 3+ months related experience in a warehouse environment; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience.
- Ability to pass a drug screen to the extent permissible legally.
- If you are hired as a Full-Time associate, you must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business need.
- Ability to lift, push or pull equipment/merchandise weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to walk and stand 100% of the time.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
What’s needed- Preferred Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
- Competitive Pay: $21.25/ hour plus $2.00/ hour Shift Differential
- Staples offers both Full-Time and Part-Time benefits.
- Some Full-Time benefits include: 112 Hours of PTO and Holiday Schedule (7 observed paid holidays + 1 floating holiday)
- Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match 401(k), Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs, and more perks and benefits
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Staples, “inclusion” is an action word. It represents what we do to ensure that all employees feel valued and supported to contribute to their fullest potential. When we operate inclusively, diversity naturally follows. This is why we work hard to foster an inclusive culture, as we seek employees with unique and varied perspectives and areas of expertise. The result is a better workplace and innovative thinking that helps us exceed our customers’ expectations -- through the power of the people behind our iconic brand.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Jobs for You
- Senior Analyst Financial I Framingham, Massachusetts Finance, Accounting & Real Estate
- Warehouse Material Handler 3rd Shift (Part Time) Manchester, Connecticut Drivers & Delivery
- Delivery Driver - Kansas City, MO Kansas City, Missouri Drivers & Delivery
- Territory Sales Representative Boston, Massachusetts Sales & Sales Support
No saved jobs.