980851-Print Prod Coord Lead- 30
- Point person for COA associates to utilize to resolve customer issues or problems.
- Professionally communicate with the AGM, GM, the Sales team, and production facilities on order processing status, or post production follow up.
- Answer phones, respond to customer inquiries and/or accept and transfer correspondence to appropriate parties; Follows up with customers with questions regarding production
- Fully understands the production capabilities and limitations of the entire DCS production network.
- Support the Order Processing team in achieving the SLA for orders processed and sent to producing facilities.
- Responsible for the insuring that all job tickets and files match, and when sent to a producing facility, leave no ambiguous or unclear instructions.
- Be available to communicate with Production Facilities, AM’s, or customers’ relative to any problems they are experiencing.
- Follow policies & procedures; Ensure a clean and organized facility; Follow safety precautions
- Regularly looking for Order Processing efficiencies through people, or in place systems
- Training and cross training of new or existing COA associates.
- Collaborate and strategize with COA team to identify improvement opportunities.
- Work with the AGM to validate and implement testing of improvement ideas.
- Use, test, and understand all Staples order submission and job ticketing platforms.
- Work with the COA team to insure that items that need to be handled as exception processes due to system limitations, are documented, trained across the entire COA team, and shared with Production Facilities as needed.
- 2-4 years experience in a Digital Copy & Print environment.
- 1-2 years leading a team
- Attention to detail a must; Sound organizational skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Ability to read & interpret instructions, identify problems/missing information and address them proactively
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Acrobat.
- Knowledge of copy and print.
- Strong familiarity with Staples Order processing systems.
- Detail oriented and organized, able to evaluate projects & provide input on productivity & quality improvements.