Copy & Print Inside Account Manager
For the past 30 years, we have built a global reputation with business clients of all sizes as a world-class one-stop resource, including global businesses, local, state and federal government, healthcare organizations and educational institutions. Staples is a Fortune 150 company and a recognized name across more than 26 countries. Staples is also the #4 eCommerce player behind Amazon, Apple and Walmart and our product assortment is growing every day. We are an industry leader in Print & Marketing Services, Facilities and Breakroom, Technology Supplies, Promotional Products, Commercial Furniture, and Office Products. As we continue to grow, we are looking for highly motivated people just like you to serve as Print & Marketing Representatives!
We are looking for Print & Marketing Account Manager who are confident, self-motivated, competitive, and who thrive on exceeding goals set for them. We are expected to increase Print & Marketing sales by effectively selling a wide range of custom printed products, pre-sales support and lead qualification to our managed copy and print campaigns.
It is vital that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to engage and connect with a wide range of potential customers. Promote cross sell and up-sell opportunities, and support post-sale customer needs for the various channels (Retail, Direct, .com). Conduct acquisition and share of wallet interactions to identify and secure incremental CP opportunities while hunting for new business with each interaction.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The comprehensive training program when you start with Staples will help prepare you to be highly effective sales professional:
- As a Print & Marketing Account Manager you will be the first point of contact for new sales prospects for Staples Dotcom/Retail customers.
- Print & Marketing Account Managers are self-disciplined and will manage the inbound lead activity, qualifying active buying interest and developing opportunity in prospect accounts.
- Responsible for scrubbing leads in our CRM database; sell right solution/benefit to prospect based on their needs and then assigning them accordingly.
- Meet or exceed defined outbound calls, activity and sales metrics, quality and other production requirements.
- Achieve/exceed sales targets for a defined sales and profit quota to earn commissions.
- Review market sales insights in Salesforce.com (SFDC) to understand needs and interests of the prospects including but not limited to: understanding what content the prospect consumed, what pages they visited, how frequently they visited, etc.
- Responsible for driving sales by incorporating the consultative selling model to uncover cross and up sell opportunities, future copy and print business, and qualification into an account managed print program.
- Learn to sell value based solutions that focus on customer needs, ensure customer retention, growth and maximize compensation.
- Provide a quality service and sales experience to each customer.
- Support customer for reorder process on transactional sales.
- Documents common reasons for resolution needs by vendor used, in an effort to drive process improvement and improve service level expectations with associated vendors.
- Practical and hands on training program in office and virtual.
- Shares insights learned on the phone with team members and business partners as appropriate.
- Highly-driven, competitive, results-oriented person with excellent communication and persuasion skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years’ experience in a sales driven role
- Professional and positive verbal & written communication skills
- Results-oriented, driven by both financial and career opportunities
- Resilient and adaptable to changes in direction
- High organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to details
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and competing deadlines
- Adaptable to a fast-paced organization with continuous change
- Ability to work in a team sales environment
- Demonstrated self-starter
- Practical and hands on training program in office and virtual
- Computer knowledge including extensive internet navigation and demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- College degree
- Experience selling over the phone
- Ability to communicate to various groups and levels within an organization
- Ability to problem solve using new and innovative ideas with the goal of creating a great customer experience
- Proactive in nature
- Business acumen, professional attitude
- Positive attitude and approach
- Previous experience using salesforce.com or comparable sales tool
- Print and Marketing services knowledge/experience
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.