Warehouse Inventory & Support Associate - FT, 3pm-12:30pm M-F
Primary Purpose(s) of Position:
Moving product within warehouse, complete inventory, replenishing, profiling and performing other duties in the warehouse as needed.
Essential Job Duties:
- Moving product in boxes or totes within a program from one shelf to another by product rank and scan bins with wrist scanner correctly to keep warehouse picking efforts efficient
- Complete warehouse inventory. Scan label on each box and enter count in wrist scanner correctly
- Perform replenishing duties. Taking product from a bulk bin and putting it in a pick bin and scan bins with wrist scanner correctly
- Shipping/picking/packing /receiving duties within warehouse as needed
- Any other Distribution Support functions as needed
Machines, Tools, Equipment Used - Frequency & time spent per month, year, etc.
- Wave, Wrist scanners - Daily
- Utility Knife - Daily
- Ladders - Occasionally
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Able to stand and/or walk continuously for three hours at a time
- Able to read and understand basic English
- At least six months of continuous work history or enrollment in secondary education
- Previous work experience in a similar work environment, i.e. distribution or warehouse background experience is a plus
- Occasional exposure to moving objects, frequent exposure to elevated surfaces
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.