• Accurately process and resolve multiple incoming customer service contacts via chat, phone or email to determine customer needs, identify problems, direct customers to appropriate resources, or resolve customer problems directly and make any necessary callbacks. Multi-task with the highest quality customer service.
• Enter order information including additions, deletions, changes and cancellations.
• Receive and respond to customer inquiries via chat, phone or email regarding Staples’ products and business services
• Place customers order and work to cross sell and/or upsell
• Place callbacks to follow up on initial customer inquiry and to keep customer up to date on any system changes
• Ability to multi-task (handling 2-3 chats at the same time)
• 6 months minimum experience
• Keyboarding/typing experience – minimum 40 WPM
• Basic understanding of arithmetic
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Strong listening skills
• Competitive Pay
• Full-Time Schedule: Monday – Friday – 11:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
• Training is paid and full-time. Initial training schedule is Monday-Friday from 9am-5:30pm. You must be able to work a flexible schedule during training.
• We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), vacation days, personal time, associate discounts, and more!
• No desk sharing!
• Associate-focused environment that promotes personal and professional growth and development with opportunities for promotions from within!
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.