Traffic Manager, Operations Support
Provide leadership, clear direction, guidance and coaching to a team of workflow administrators responsible for real time management within Operations Support.
Partner with business leaders on service level/data reporting. Analyze real-time metrics (completion rate/service level, productivity and work volumes) to determine patterns/trends. Coordinate activities across all sites for Operations Support including offshore teams to meet service level objectives.
Review and analyze daily counts and reports, partner with Team Managers to facilitate dialogue and make changes where required to meet customer demands/changes within the business. Make recommendations to the business on long term strategic staffing moves to support service levels.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Initiates and implements appropriate actions to ensure service objectives are met based on current volume, AHT and Staffing trends.
• Analyzes staffing trends and makes recommendations to management including the use of VTO and overtime.
• Identifies, quantifies, resolves and escalates volume, staffing and systematic concerns in a timely manner.
• Proactively provide guidance to the team to react to service delivery issues.
• Analyze and troubleshoot data for all locations on a regular basis and make recommendations for improvement to the management team.
• Work closely with WFAs and other support groups to plan and execute projects and initiatives such as focus groups, roundtables, training events, and large-scale meetings.
• Provide backup to Escalation Manager in their absence. Partner with other escalation teams for timely communication of issues, workarounds or process changes.
• Facilitate skill growth with WFA team partnering with them and building individual development plans to assist with skill/career growth.
• Use forecast data to make long term strategy recommendations to the business.
Internal & External Customers / Suppliers as well as Third Parties
• Work closely with Team managers and Workforce partners to plan and execute projects and initiatives such as focus groups, roundtables, training events, and large scale meetings.
• Decision making within an ambiguous and ever-changing environment.
• Strong organizational skills to meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills ability to work in a highly collaborative, small team environment
• Excellent organizational / analytical skills and proven problem-solving ability.
• Ability to convey information in group settings across multiple levels simply and logically adapting content and level of detail to meet the needs of the audience.
• Ability to triage issues to determine and escalate appropriately based on urgency.
• Understanding of contact center Workforce management and Real time analysis.
• Experience with Aspect eWFM and Avaya CMS preferred.
• Proven understanding of Workforce Management processes/theory and organization.
• Proven verbal and written communication skills required.
• Knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word, Access, Avaya CMS, Kronos and Microstrategy preferred.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.