Staples Promotional Products is dedicated to maintaining a brand’s integrity and delivering orders on time and on budget. Whether a company is large or small, our team of creative experts is here to help develop the best marketing solution. Companies will find the perfect promotional products to fit their advertising needs. Our top-notch customer service is unmatched in the industry, keeping companies our top priority. And having an in-house decoration facility places quality logoed products into a company’s hand in a timely manner.
The Vendor Operations Specialist will be responsible for supporting, implementing and managing vendor integration projects encompassing SPP's current supply chain (overall project management)
- Responsible for negation of North American supplier contracts; legal terms and conditions, credit terms, sales incentives, shipping compliance, etc.
- Monitor supplier performance on a quarterly basis pertaining to the Service Level Agreement including reduction of lead times, customer service, payment terms, problem resolution, etc.
- Support multiple departments with project management, problem solving and supplier resolutions as requested
- Schedule and coordinate supplier meetings and appointments as requested for SPP.
- Provide support on vendor specific and ad hoc reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Detail oriented and able to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent time management/organizational skills.
- Must be able to prioritize to meet timelines containing confidential information.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.