Salesforce.com Product Manager/Business Analyst
The Product Manager will be the single point of contact for several functional business partners, owning the entire Salesforce.com “portfolio” for that business partner, including identification, solution and prioritization of those requests within each team. In this role the BA will be involved in facilitating requirements gathering from the business units and translating them into Use cases/stories so the Software Development team can execute on them. Primary responsibilities include creation and management of requirement and design artifacts, management of requirement elicitation meetings and liaise between stakeholder, technology architects, quality assurance and development.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- In this role the BA will be involved in facilitating requirements gathering from the business units and translating them into Use cases/stories so the Software Development team can execute on them. Primary responsibilities include creation and management of requirement and design artifacts, management of requirement elicitation meetings and liaise between stakeholder, technology architects, quality assurance and development.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional & non-functional requirements; Use cases; User stories; Screen and interface designs; Reporting & data requirements; As-is and To-be process flows.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans in Salesforce.com by applying your knowledge of the platform as well system design best practices.
- Analyze and document current and future state of business system deliverable.
- Serve as a conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team.
- Enter requirements into Version One and contribute to testing requirements framework (scope, validation, planning, scripts, execution).
- Experience successfully working in an Agile environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Visio and Project.
- Bachelor Degree: Or related work experience
- 3-5 years of prior related work experience
- Analysis – Analyze information
- Decision-Making – Make sound decisions
- Planning – Plan your work
- Managing Execution – Work effectively and efficiently
- Managing and Improving Processes – Contribute to process improvement
- Innovation – Engage in innovation
- Focus on Service - Deliver service requirements
- Collaborating – Collaborate with others
- Communication – Write and speak effectively
- Listening – Listen to others
- Open Communication – Maintain communication
- Building Relationships – Relate well to others
- Leveraging Diversity – Understand and respect differences
- Adaptability – Show resilience
- Discover, Analyze And Define Requirements – Support requirements definition
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.