Inside Print & Promotional Specialist - Maitland, FL
We are looking for dynamic sales driven individuals, who can effectively engage, interact and drive results with our Staples Print & Marketing customers. You will be managing inbound leads and outbound phone calls for Print and Marketing opportunities. You will need to be able manage your daily activities in order to balance working with our customers and our business partners in order to meet or exceed sales and productivity requirements. You will need to be able to effectively transact, determine future sales opportunities and uncover opportunities beyond the original request.
Meet or exceed sales goals by actively engaging customer through the sales process.
Meet or exceed productivity requirements by effective time management skills.
Utilize negotiation skills to sell while protecting product margins.
Provide bids and quotes to customers with accuracy and speed. Follow defined procedures and processes, and complete all required documentation for customers, as well as entries to support system(s).
Provide feedback to merchandising and marketing community to enhance the customer experience.
Collaborate with internal resources including Area Sales Manager, Retail Partners and vendors to drive sales results, a positive customer experience and customer loyalty.
Discover and analyze prospects needs, determine which products and services that Staples provides will best suit the needs the customer and deliver on agreed upon solutions.
Exceptional decision-making skills are necessary to resolve customer inquiries in a timely manner by leveraging appropriate resources and promoting Staples as a total solution
Collect marketing intelligence and customer data as required.
Respond to Sales Coaching delivered by his/her Area Sales Manager and/or Sales Coach.
Promote the Staples Brand Promise through delivering upon Sales Excellence.
Attend required skills training and applies knowledge learned during the training.
Handle all callback or inbound calls.
Promote developing a Staples customer, not a “one-time” shopper.
- Demonstrates strong sales acumen.
- Knowledge of the Print and Marketing field is an asset but not required.
- Strong organization, time management, and decision-making skills. Ability to multi-task related to product offerings, competing customer requests and documentation needs.
- Thrive in fast-paced and changing environment.
- Utilize internal resources to overcome obstacles.
- Ability to drive sales results in a goal orientated environment.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office is required. Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Publisher and Photoshop is an asset but not a requirement.
- Knowledge of Staples order entry systems (AS400) and Salesforce CRM too is a plus.
- Proven Staples .com Sales experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with highly developed skills in verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently and creatively.
- Exhibit positive work habits as related to schedule adherence, daily production and interaction with the sales team.