SPP Healthcare Strategic Account Manager (Southeast)
- Achieves sales budget and margin objectives
- Manages and expands (new departments, contacts, etc.) the corporate relationship with select mid-size customers.
- Provides direction and support to all internal departments that support the customer – Special Order, Account Services, Merchandising, Customer Service – to insure client needs are met.
- Conducts meetings and presentations with key account stake holders to drive sales and insure excellent customer experience.
- Directs special order sales for customers, with a focus on SPP’s preferred supplier network.
- Serves as Strategic promotional products category lead to other members of Staples Strategic Account team
- Takes the lead during group problem-solving and strategy meetings with Staples Strategic Account Team
- Works with Sales Manager to develop sales and business development strategies for their assigned territory
- Bachelors Degree in Sales/Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4 – 6 years of sales experience
- Promotional Products experience preferred.
- Demonstrated Strategic Management experience selling skills to achieve sales goals
- Excellent verbal, written and group communication skills
- Self-starter and results oriented
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills with internal and external customers
- Excellent time management
- Detail oriented with strong administrative follow-up and follow-through
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com, SPP proprietary e-commerce platforms)
- Sound financial acumen
Location - This position can be located in St. Louis MO, Atlanta GA, Charlotte NC or in the Southeast
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.