Warehouse Associate - Shipper, FT, 8:30am-5:00pm M-F
While you may know Staples as the world’s leading office supply company, Staples Promotional Products – a division of Staples – is a national leader in the promotional products and apparel industry and manufacturer and supplier of customer identified caps, garments and advertising specialty items.
Organizes shipment of all International shipments and accurately complete necessary documents.
Find correct pricing and info off of SPP’s system for accurate International documents
Weigh and measure packages. Enters data into shipping system to print shipping labels and prepares package for shipment
Assists in other areas as needed during periods of slow work volume
All orders are required to ship to customers within 24 hours of receipt
Ships a minimum of 10 packages per hours with no more than 2 errors per month
- 6 months of continuous work history or enrollment in secondary education
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Able to stand and/or walk continuously for three hours at a time
- Ability to read and understand basic English
- Previous related work experience preferred
- Basic data entry/computer skills
- Ability to attend to detail to ensure items are packed and shipped accurately
- Prefer 1 year of experience in distribution or warehouse environment
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.