The Ergonomic Sales Coordinator will consult and work as a team with Technology Sales Specialists (TSSs), Account Managers (AMs), Sales Account Leaders (SALs), Business Development Managers (BDMs), customers and vendor partners to proactively identify and grow the ergonomic and wellness business in their assigned customer base, using methods such as joint account profiling while serving the customers’ needs and cost restrictions. They will be responsible for supporting the technology and sales teams nationally quoting and sourcing products for existing Large and Mid-Market Accounts and interacting frequently with clients. This individual will on occasion review and respond to RFPs, RFIs and RFQs with a focus to drive and penetrate ergonomic technology solutions into our current customer base.
- Penetrate existing accounts by following up on recent Ergotron sales, quote new opportunities
work on an installation program and coordinate rollouts
- Drive profitable sales and margin growth by supporting our sales teams and meeting all KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis
- Follow up on leads, leverage a target list of customers and proactively calling out to clients with a focus of building and closing opportunities
- Day to day quoting and supporting our Technology Specialists and general line selling team
- Work directly with our vendor partners to register deals and obtain deviated costing
- Go through historical leads from Deal Registrations, Special Pricing Requests to close opportunities
- Lead vertical-specific campaigns, as defined in conjunction with Vertical Sales Leaders
- Actively search for buying groups, contracts and RFP opportunities
- Works with their direct Sales Manager and Sales team to develop IT Supplies sales strategies for their assigned book of business (BOB)
- Conduct periodic meetings and/or trainings for team members to help them grow in their ability to position ergonomic and wellness products and services.
- Provide ongoing training to the inside account management team on how to identify and qualify technology opportunities
- Respond to customer inquiries from any web links or phone numbers used in advertisements for ergonomic & wellness products and services.
- Lead generation, tracking and reporting.
- Attend trade shows or vendor-sponsored events, training sessions, and customer technology events, as well as on-site customer meetings