Software QA - Automation Engineering
Come join and be a part of a Groundbreaking Automation and Robotics Team at Staples. Staples is re-inventing its Supply Chain by Developing its own Automation and Robotics products.
This candidate will extensively test and debug software developed for order fulfillment environments. This candidate will perform unit testing, integration testing, and regression testing to create a robust, scalable, and efficient software package that can be deployed throughout our entire supply chain.
- Extensively test and debug software developed for order fulfillment environments
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, stress testing and regression testing to create a robust, scalable, and efficient software package
- Manage issues that can be fixed and enhancements that can be made to improve our software so that it becomes more robust, scalable, and efficient.
- Develop and execute test plans for robotic and automation software
- Work closely with cross functional teams.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Excellent understanding of software engineering, automation, and robotics.
- Management of issue tracking software such as JIRA.
- 4-5 years of development experience in Java and C++ and strong knowledge of object-oriented concepts.
- Experience with performance testing tools such as LoadRunner.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL database design.
- Knowledge of C#, Android development, and Linux systems a plus.
- Knowledge of logistics, warehouse management, or Tableau a plus.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Experience with source control, code reviews, and code coverage analysis.
- Must enjoy and be willing to learn new and emerging technologies.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills in software.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and the ability to conduct meetings and presentations with associates from all levels of management.