As the Senior Sales Analyst you are a regional resource working with the sales team to manage tracking of performance; ensure accurate effective reporting, while maintaining a superior level of client service to internal and external customers. This is an internal customer facing, concept development role working closely with Business Executives.
Reporting and Sales Analysis:
- Handle and prepare monthly Sales analytical reports.
- Ad-hoc reports for the Sales Teams, Customer Care and Operations management
- Provide Merchandising Vendor Reports.
- Provide Financial (flash) reports as required.
- Provide Marketing data from the data warehouse and SFDC
- Work with the manager to enhance reporting systems.
- Prepare reports with use of SCS, Hyperion, Alpha, with transition to MicroStrategy and other BI analytical tools
- Data management using internal data warehouse applications
- Work with subject matter experts to discover, define, assess, and translate detailed requirements into functional specifications
- Establish, implement and manage regional reporting requirements
- Identify, analyze, develop and implement process/practice/policy improvements to increase productivity and efficiency and effectiveness of the reports issued by Business Intelligence team.
- Develop innovative reports and analyses to exploit the full potential of data resources
- Contribute to and participate in major regional projects and initiatives, including analysis, coordination, and presentation as required.
- Provide analytical commentary on monthly, weekly, and daily reports; monitor trends and evaluate the performance(s)
- Manage and report on all regional KPI's and dashboards
- Contribute to definition and implementation of standards and best practices for Sales Analysis reporting
- Provide reports which enable management to optimize productivity
- Create documentation for business definitions of report as well as process