Our Customer Service team is among the most important people within our organization. As the first and often only point of contact, our customer service professionals truly are the face of Staples, interacting with customers on a daily basis via phone, email, chat and social media, the Customer Service team is vital to the success of Staples.
Our representatives are expert problem solvers and excellent communicators who are able to empathize with a customer’s situation and quickly determine their needs and provide resolution. Through navigating multiple systems and resources, representatives provide solutions that focus on exceeding expectations of customers.
As a Member of the Customer Service Team You Will:
• Consult with internal and external customers in resolving issues that affect our customers
• Resolve customer issues quickly and accurately before and after they contact us
• Provide exceptional service, while helping customers meet all of their business needs
• Apply active listening skills to quickly filter through complex
What You Bring to the Table:
• A true passion for partnering with internal and external customers
• Ability to adjust my approach in engaging the customer based on varying personalities and situations
• Communicate clearly and effectively by asking relevant questions and conveying easily understood, accurate answers, always displaying professional verbal and written communication skills
A Career with Staples Offers:
• Access to training programs and tools to ensure your success
• Flexible benefit programs to meet individual needs
• A work environment that encourages ongoing learning
• A culture that supports diversity and believes in supporting the communities where we work and live
As a high touch customer service representative with Staples Business Advantage, You Will:
• Enjoy the satisfaction of owning customers’ issues, following up and seeing the positive outcome/resolution to the end
• Are dedicated to exclusive customer accounts providing an effortless customer experience to Fortune 500 Companies by using in-depth product knowledge, educating end users on specific corporate requirements and procedures.
• Appreciate using a variety of techniques, such as phone, email and chat, responding to customer requests and supporting purchasing agents, Staples Sales Account Managers
• Value continuous learning to meet an ever-changing work environment and customer’s expectations
We are looking for: Previous customer service experience minimum of 1-2 + years, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proficient navigating multiple computer systems and programs, team player, takes initiative, adapts quickly to a changing environment, is proactive at resolving issues and always professional and courteous
Job Knowledge/Experience Required:
• Previous customer service experience required
• Contract CSR experience is a definite asset
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Superior systems and process capabilities
• Team player
• Adapts well to a changing environment
• Is proactive at resolving issues
• Takes initiative
• Professional and courteous manner
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1 -2 years minimum experience in a Customer Service role
• Call Center Experience, highly preferred
• Training is held on site, at 70 First Lake Drive, Lower Sackville, N.S.
• Training hours range from 8:30-9 to 5:00-5:30 pm Monday through Friday throughout the new hire training program; 100% Attendance Required during Training.
Regular work hours (After Training):
• Must have ability to work 8 hour shift between: 9:00am to 9:00pm AST, Monday through Friday
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-866-782-7537