SPP - Wearable Utility Operator -Days Shift
While you may know Staples as the world’s leading office supply company, Staples Promotional Products – a division of Staples – is a national leader in the promotional products and apparel industry and manufacturer and supplier of customer identified caps, garments and advertising specialty items.
Inspects product coming off the oven. Unpacks, hang tags and folds garments as needed.
- Inspects final product from the oven for quality of prints and products. Verifies art is correct and keeps accurate counts
- Unpacks orders and verifies correct product and counts
- Hand folds and bags products. Keeps accurate counts and completes paperwork accurately
- Applies barcode and/or hang tags on products. Keeps accurate counts and completes paperwork accurately
- At least six months of continuous work history or enrollment in secondary education
Previous experience working in a production and/or manufacturing environment
Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Able to stand and/or walk continuously for three hours at a time
- Ability to read and understand basic English