Warehouse Order Picker $13.55, (FT, 3 PM - 11:30 PM, Mon - Fri) WEEKLY PAY
Perform system and/or manual tasks to support inbound and outbound operations. Perform tasks in various functional areas such as customer order picking, packing, stocking, quality control, loading and unloading freight. Perform work under the direction of warehouse lead, supervisor or manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform tasks to process customer orders accurately and timely
- Participate in all scheduled physical inventories
- Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of the warehouse
- Adhere to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
What You’ll Need:
- Regular and reliable attendance is required
- Ability to work Monday – Friday (or Saturday varies by location), some weekends and holidays will be required based on business needs; flexible schedules are available
- Full-Time associates must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business needs
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Achieve and maintain quality and/or production standards
- Attention to process, regulations and proper safety procedures.
- Ability to maneuver, lift, push, and pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds regularly, up to 70 pounds occasionally
- Ability to stand and walk during your scheduled shift with scheduled breaks
What We Would Prefer, but not required:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Experience in a fast paced environment
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work requires moderate physical effort and use of motor skills requiring manual dexterity. While performing duties of this job, employee will regularly stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch. Employee may lift, lower, push, pull or carry product up to a maximum of 70 pounds by hand. Require physical effort associated with using the personal computer and RF scanners to enter information. Must be able to read and hear verbal instructions in person and /or through a headset.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work in a warehouse environment, which includes working throughout seasonal temperature variations
- While performing duties of the job, the employee may operate warehouse equipment
- Use of proper safety procedures will eliminate any potential hazards; noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Staples Supply Chain and Logistics is recognized as one of the top supply chain organizations within North America. With an extensive fulfillment and delivery network providing services for three main business units, we are able to deliver customer orders next day to 98% of the U.S. population, not to mention or Distribution Centers supporting our Retail Stores. Our 10,000 Supply Chain & Logistics associates throughout North America continue to “make more happen” through the integration of people, process and technology. We sell more than 2 million SKUs and are continually adding more products for our customers. We continue to invest in our people, capabilities and technology to deliver “Every product our customers need, when they want it, where they want and how they want it.” Without a doubt, our Supply Chain differentiates us from our emerging competitors.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.