The Manager of Pricing is responsible for pricing execution and presentation for all Retail and Staples.com promotional initiatives. Additionally, this person is responsible for successfully pricing all electronic media and direct marketing pieces including emails, and catalogs. The Manager of pricing reviews and executes pricing for the five key promotional seasons (Tax, Spring, BTS, Fall, Holiday) as well as monthly promotional events (Hot Buy’s, Pen of the Month, Cashier Selling Program).
The candidate will manage a staff of three associates and provide coaching, recognition, training and other types of support.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the pricing and signage process for all printed media including circulars and catalogs. Meet all production dates and support the “easy” brand promise by producing 100% accurate information
- Manage the pricing and presentation process for all digital promotions including Staples.com promotions, and all email campaigns. Meet all production dates and support the “easy” brand promise by producing 100% accurate information Manage the pricing and signage execution for the five promotional seasons (Tax, Spring, BTS, Fall, Holiday). Additionally, manage the execution for the monthly Hot Buy, Pen of the Month, and Cashier Selling programs. For the key back to school SKU’s, shop the competition and provide in-season reporting.
- Continue to improve processes, and assist the migration to the Enterprise Promo Platform
- Manage a staff of three associates. Provide direction, coaching, recognition, etc. to achieve department goals.
- Bachelors Degree
- 6-8 Years
- Keen attention for details
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Leadership/management skills
- Broad knowledge of pricing, cross-functional applications and systems interfaces; general understanding of store operations and ecommerce merchandising preferred
- Highly motivated and organized with an ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Analytical/quantitative skills (expertise in Microsoft Excel and Access