Manager, Segment Marketing partners with sales and the MM business to attain the financial business objectives for specific customer segments and contributes to the development of a segment marketing plan. The Manager will uncover segment targets, desired behaviors and develop clearly defined marketing programs that deliver desired ROI.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Assist in the development of segment plans to align with segment goals throughout the customer lifecycle: acquisition, onboarding, customer growth, compliance, renewal/loyalty, churn/lapse/at risk accounts.
• Define and execute parts of annual segment marketing plans partnering with the Demand Generation lead who develops and executes the media strategy and channel management and the Customer Relationship Marketing lead who sets and executes the customer relationship marketing strategies and programs focused on personalization, loyalty/payments and customer analytics.
• Partner with customer analytics and customer insights to identify, synthesize and share customer insights on the customer segment to drive results with continuous improvements via testing.
• Lead the development and implementation of Marketing Programs to drive acquisition and growth with key customer segments.
• Assist in the development and implementation of segment marketing relationship programs that drive leads and revenue growth
• Partner with Solutions and Field Marketing on segment specific category growth plans
• Collaborate with merchandising and solutions marketing to drive co-op funds that drive sales segment strategic plans.
• Collaborate with iB2B and B2B sales. sales strategy, solutions and field marketing to align on strategic business objectives and associated marketing plans to support
Key Performance Indicators:
• Brand performance metrics
• Operational KPI’s
Education/Experience Equivalent (minimum requirements)
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 7 years of Marketing experience within a B2B environment developing segment plans and/or product solutions with corresponding collateral and sales support materials to include customer relationship marketing strategy and program execution within a test/learn framework
• Experience with customer insights via Marketing research, customer analytics, direct and digital marketing, collateral, dales support, product marketing, relationship marketing programs, industry analyst/influencer relationships.
• Results driving via brand building targeted Marketing programs
• Strong financial, analytical and strategic planning skills.
• Customer relationship marketing strategy and program execution within a test/learn framework
• Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate with sales, sales strategy and merchandising functions.
• Proven experience with building and maintaining collaborative relationships cross- functionally particularly with sales.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders.
• History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.