Pricing Compliance Specialist
Location: Mississauga, ON SDO 1,
Date posted: 3/2/2018 9:03:18 PM
Permanent / Contract: Regular
Job number: 1041951
Reporting to the Team Lead Contracts, this individual will be responsible for assisting in managing the legal agreements for new and existing customers with a strong focus on contract and price management for all agreements.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Ensures copies of all signed legal agreements are available on salesforce.ca
- Review new and existing contracts and legal agreements for specific price hold and other specific information pertaining to managing the contracts
- Manage contracts in Alpha, that they are set up according to the written agreement
- Involved in internal audit process working with contract maintenance.
- Partner with other business units when customers are not profitable – bringing the facts forward so the business can make a decision Assist in managing contracts that are not profitable using the legal agreement to hold to terms.
- Input and update salesforce legal contract tab with pricing hold terms and other important information ongoing or as new items are discovered and decided with business units i.e. implementation sales, rebates
- Assists contracts maintenance analyst with price increase process bringing the facts and reports to managers.
- Analyzes new and existing legal contracts.
- Makes recommendations to sales representative/sales manager for assisting in managing to legal agreement
- Assist in developing a standardized process for contract set up and margin management analysis.
- Identifies and compiles facts to make recommendations to management and develops/implements corrective action plans to adhere to legal contracts.
- Regularly updates and manages salesforce legal contract requirements.
- Provide reporting of contract SLAs and contract audits which will address metrics, gaps as well as recommendations on making the processes more effective
- communication of the legal agreement facts present to sales and other internal business partners so we manage the business/customer correctly in terms of pricing
- Long term improvement of contract process to match and manage pricing agreements according to legal agreements.
- Experience with legal contract reviews
- Bilingual required – reading & writing in business French
- Solid understanding of generally accepted purchasing principles and practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) and Windows
- Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to work independently while contributing to a high performing team
- Ability to work within tight timelines and negotiate legal terms and conditions for detailed and complex projects.
- Related University degree is preferred
- Translation certificate is preferred, but not necessary
- Office product background.
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-866-782-7537.