High Volume Recruiter - Transportation (Delivery Drivers)
- Recruit primarily for non-exempt, high volume hourly warehouse roles
- Develop plans to source qualified candidates and increase applicant pools, using appropriate sources such as job boards, college career fairs, internet sites and networking.
- Conduct effective intake meetings with hiring managers to understand job details.
- Negotiate basic offers with candidates.
- Educate, influence and enable the business to hire the right talent.
- Identify process issues and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Partner with hiring manager to identify qualified candidates, seek feedback, and make hiring recommendations Communicate appropriate expectations to and influence hiring managers regarding TA processes.
- Provide timely updates to hiring managers with information regarding market place, obstacles, and work with manager to identify solutions.
- Help shape employment offers with hiring managers.
- Educate and communicate appropriate expectations to and influence hiring managers, HR and HRBP regarding TA process.
- Clearly communicates with applicants regarding Staples associate value proposition, benefits, salary, etc.
- Sell Staples as great place to work to applicants.
- Use reporting tools (such as Excel) to identify obstacles and to provide manager updates.
- Effectively use business systems such as Outlook, Word, Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo) to identify obstacles, update managers and candidates, and ensure compliance.
- Leverage available tools and resources to increase diversity of applicant pool and reviews quarterly diversity scorecard.
- Understand key policies, practice and guidelines and their effect on the selection process.
- Follow legal requirements of talent acquisition, selection & hiring guidelines and any recordkeeping and compliance requirements.
- Make recommendations to improve established processes
- 2 - 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to listen to hiring manager and applicants to clearly understand their respective needs and specifications of the job.
- Effectively communicate knowledge of business needs to influence applicants to see Staples as a great place to work.
- Uses consultative skills to influence hiring managers on the Talent Acquisition process and candidate selection.
- Basic proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ATS to manipulate reports and data.
- Possess basic knowledge of Talent Acquisition legal requirements.
- Basic negotiating skills to close jobs and provide win-win outcomes for the hiring manager and applicant.
- Uses interpersonal skills to work with hiring managers to resolve and remove obstacles.
- Uses applicant tracking system to manage and track all candidate information to comply with legal requirements and procedures.
- University degree or College Diploma
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.