Assessment Analyst - Managed Print Services
Staples is seeking an Assessment Analyst for their Managed Print Services team. The MPS Assessment Analyst will participate in the audit, assessment, and solution design stage of an MPS engagement. The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker who is able to mine customer data to understand the customer’s current environment, provide recommendations, and prepare new solutions.
- Perform assigned customer assessments. Duties include but are not limited to planning and requirements gathering meetings with the sales team, conducting assessment planning sessions, participate in onsite walk through (when needed), compiling and analyzing data, and developing future state pricing proposal.
- Provides recommendations on ‘best fit / lowest cost’ solutions for prospective MPS customers.
- Compiles and analyzes gathered data, information and customer needs to create an solution
- Serve as ‘Subject Matter Expert’ on Staples Managed Print Programs & Standards
- Ensure all MPS related processes, financial goals and business requirements are adhered to
- Drive process improvements that meet business requirements and eliminate inefficiencies
- Generate a current state maps of the data gathered for transfer to the MPS Solutions Architect
- Perform ad-hoc performance analysis, combining the use of financial, operations, and survey data
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 to 4 years’ experience as a data analyst
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and strong technical aptitude
- Must have strong organizational skills, time management skills with multi-tasking ability
- Customer savvy with strong communication skills, customer focus and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team to deliver a seamless experience for sales and customers
- Ability to facilitate meetings effectively, setting clear goals and expectations, and documenting discussions and next steps
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with outstanding follow-through skills
- Prior Managed Print Services / Digital Imaging / Technology experience is a plus but not required