Manages and coordinates Loss Prevention and Safety Programs intended to protect Staples assets and ensure a safe work environment within a major NAD Fulfillment Center, a Retail Distribution Center or a combination of Staples locations.
• Manages Loss Prevention initiatives and programs in North American Commercial and Retail Distribution on a facility level which may include Fulfillment Centers, a Distribution Center, Transportation SDO/Courier locations, or a combination of locations within a geographical area. Executes and evaluates loss prevention related solutions through a combination of applications including data analysis, audits, training programs and investigations. Works with cross functional groups across multiple levels and departments to ensure seamless, integrated solutions.
• Manages the Safety Program in North American Commercial on a facility level. Implements programs designed to both reduce worker’s compensations costs and improve the overall safe working condition for associates. Ensures compliance to safety training as required by OSHA and other regulatory agencies. Works with Risk Management and Corporate Safety to analyze accident data, develop strategies to address root causes of accidents and ensure the execution of Safety programs. Augments the Safety Program in Retail Distribution providing services to include Audits, Investigations and Training.
• Supports programs designed to reduce and control fraud through Direct and Internet (.COM) channels on a facility level. Monitors fraud prevention measures and executes fraud investigations/prosecutions, both internal and external. Coordinates with NAC FC Operations, Transportation and Customer Service in an effort to minimize chargeback exposure and maximize potential for sales/profit.
• Utilizes and supports security systems including CCTV, Access Control and burglar alarm protection. Applies best practices, standards and processes to achieve effective system operations, efficiency and savings. Supervises the operation of contractual security guard services in NAC Fulfillment Centers and Retail Distribution to ensure safe and secure operation of all facilities.
• Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5-8 years progressive loss prevention experience with supervisory responsibilities
• Experience in the successful implementation of Loss Prevention/Shortage/Fraud Control Programs
• Experience in the development and implementation of Safety Programs intended to ensure a safe work place and reduce/control worker’s compensation costs
• Strong interpersonal, supervisory, analytical and decision making skills
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.