Inside Sales Representative (Quill)
- Competitive base salary and generous commission structure – No commission cap!
- Extensive Training
- Competitive Benefits
- Growth opportunities.
- Fun working environment, which includes a fitness center onsite, full service cafeteria, associate clubs, and much more! Quills charm is its people (500 people onsite!) and facility – once you become a part of it, you’ll never look back!
- Meet and exceed defined sales targets for number of reactivations/category penetrations, retention of customers and average order size. Maintain daily minimum of 3 hours and 45 minutes selling time. Make outbound calls to assigned contacts. Promote Quill products & services in order to reactivate customers and/or penetrate non-buying categories.
- Make improvements to procedures, services, or products, as well as development of new ideas, methods, techniques, services and products.
- Utilize contact management software and order entry system to track and capture appropriate and required information.
- Provide ongoing feedback regarding marketing intelligence, customer trends and customer feedback to team manager or to marketing partners.
- Participate in department meetings, feedback sessions and training sessions.
- Support changing directions of business strategy such as BO$$ and vertical markets through focused selling efforts.
- •GED or equivalent experience
- •Minimum of 6 months sales related experience
- Experience working in an environment where a new sales goal was present.
- Strong individual motivation, organization, time management, decision making & multi-tasking skills combined with ability to problem solve individually.
- Ability to produce results on a day to day basis.
- Ability to overcome multiple objections in the course of a sales call combined with strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to persuade others.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.