Web Merchandising Specialist
- With input from the category merchant, proactively coordinate and execute all web assets throughout all levels of the website, including placement and programming of web assets throughout the websites. Responsible for reviewing accuracy of all assets prior to go-live along with checking offers day of go-live to ensure accuracy.
- Coordinate and implement web selling tools to optimize margin, share of wallet and average order size value. This includes analyzing current data ,making recommendations for improvement and using system tools, implement those changes. Examples include, but are not limited to: More Buying Options, post-Add to Cart offers, up-sell offers such as warranties & services.
- Responsible for the accuracy of vendor set-up, sku set-up & maintenance for all buy-side item data, including wholesaler management. Communicates closely with vendors on cost and compliance issues. Responsible for providing vendors training on VROOM new item setup tool.
- The point of contact for Merchandising with all Customer Relations teams. Maintain a positive cross-functional relationship with this team, resolving all questions and issues by working directly with vendors.
- Decides on sku alternative for discontinued skus to benefit web selling initiative and replacement of end-of-life skus in print media.
- Daily and weekly monitoring of search results reports to optimize our customer’s shopping experience. Includes working with SEO and IS teams to execute tests and communicate results & implement search term updates.
- Maintain a solid relationship with Staples’ Sku Central team, investigating all sku match issues quickly for a timely resolution
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 plus years of related experience
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel with proficiency in Access a plus
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize tasks based on fluctuating deadlines while continually meeting deadlines and maintaining a positive attitude.
- Detail orientated
- Ability to Analyze data, understand key indicators and make decisions using that data
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.