Robotic Process Automation Developer
- Examples of some of the tasks you could be juggling on any given day are:
- Utilizing the user friendly NICE RPA automation designer tool, take documented manual processes and automate them.
- Work with business users to understand their processes and operations.
- Partner with the business and users to embrace and adopt the technology.
- Interface with IT contacts to understand connectivity to other applications up and downstream in the proposed automations.
- Provide a strong level of experience and knowledge of RPA technology and associated methodology to support the business units and IT teams in transforming business challenges into creative technology solutions along with defining and develop RPA solutions that meet business and non-functional requirements.
- Partnering with Business Analysts, Product Managers, and Project Team members to break down barriers.
- Lead meetings for reviewing technical designs, decision-making and problem solving along with preparing and delivering presentations to business and technology partners and senior management/executives.
- Facilitate small to large group meetings, such as sprint reviews, for reviewing technical designs, decision-making and problem solving along with preparing and delivering presentations to business and technology partners and senior management/executives.
- Partnering with Vendors to solve problems.
- Work with various teams across IT to manage all aspects of implementation planning and coordination of releases.
- Creating systems that require as little maintenance as possible and are as self-serve as possible.
- Has a knack for building systems that require little maintenance or are self-serve, where applicable.
- Designs solutions with the future in mind.
- Must be able to work with other disciplines and know what questions to ask when designing an automation routine.
- Applies a mix of thought leadership and real-world experience to quickly achieve success.
- Is wildly hungry to be a part of deploying emerging technologies such as robotics process automation.
- Loves to take on new challenges and develop solutions where there is not a cookie cutter path to the desired outcomes.
- Can think strategically and execute tactically.
- Is quick to establish rapport and trust with both peers and partners in other parts of the organization.
- Excels at time management and prioritization.
- Can juggle a wide variety of activities with limited oversight, while keeping stakeholders informed of progress.
- A proven desire and ability to apply technology to solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Technology studies, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated curiosity about technological innovation combined with an ability to investigate, learn and adapt new technologies to support business strategy and goals
- Communication skills that demonstrate confidence with technology and business process. Must be able to express complex technical concepts verbally and in writing.
- Flexibility and ability to juggle multiple projects and changing priorities in a fast paced, customer centric environment.
- Must be able to communicate with project team to understand the requirements of the asks, but also the technologies that drive the underlying framework.
- Willingness to overcome obstacles and find solutions when confronted with a problem.
- Systems networking knowledge.
- Experience in, or exposure to, an Agile project environment
- Windows Desktop Automation experience (not MAC or Linux)
- Attended and unattended Automation: no human and augmenting humans
- Experience with some or all of these applications: Jia, NICE RPA, Blue Prism, Pega, Robotics UiPath, or other Enterprise oriented desktop automation
- Windows desktop development (WPF, WinForms, Java, etc.)
- Call center technologies such as Avaya, Kana, Aspect, Moxie, Powerfront, etc.
- Knowledge of Contact Center business processes. Contact Center experience.
- Agile Scrum methodology or JIRA
- Demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology life cycle including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition
- Developing stored procedures for data interfaces.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.