Team Manager-Staples Business Advantage Customer Service-Aurora
- Build strong work relationships
- Prepare and support individuals and teams to successfully adopt change to drive organizational success and associate development.
- Build a highly effective/adaptable associate team through coaching, support and development. Foster an environment where they can excel and advance their career through encouragement, empowerment and opportunities to learn and grow.
- Collect and analyze call center statistics to determine root cause and apply appropriate intervention to achieve desired result
- Influence a strong team atmosphere fostering associate engagement and motivation.
- Interview and hire associates
- Evaluate, manage and coach to drive performance
- Manage all resources effectively to support the Customer Service Organization goals. Assist in achieving Contact Center financial, service, quality and productivity targets by managing relevant metrics
- Some travel required
- High school diploma or GED
- 3 - 5 years’ management experience in a call/contact center environment with documented coaching experience
- Excellent Interpersonal and Leadership skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication
- Advanced organizational and time management skills
- Ability to see the “big picture” and make appropriate decisions based on the relevant information
- Flexibility to work Monday through Friday 8-8 EST. Schedule subject to change due to business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Chat and E-Mail Management Applications are an asset
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.