Analyst Import Replenishment
Analyst Import Replenishment position is responsible for the Production and Inventory Control of 10K+ global items, global purchases of $785M and sales of $1.65B for 28 Global Staples Business Units around the world. The Specialist Import Replenishment is also responsible managing inventory and product flow out of the Export Distribution Center (EDC) to Global warehouses by making strategic decisions on Global forecast inventory levels vs. available inventory.
This position is extremely customer focused and responsible for effectively managing relationships throughout the Supply Chain, including the Staples Brands Group Demand Planning Team, International Logistics, Third Party Logistics provider and Global Business units to achieve synchronized goals of optimizing service and cost, while assisting in reaching Supply Chain Excellence.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Production and Inventory Control of 10K+ global items, 300 Global Manufacturers for 28 Global Business units
- Make strategic decisions on SBU forecast inventory levels vs. available EDC inventory
- Utilize allocation tools to manage inventory and product flow out of the EDC to Global Business unit warehouses
- Confirm, track, expedite and maintain all Direct and EDC purchase orders for Global Business units and S.B.I. Manufacturing Entity
- Support the Demand Planning team in making Global Business unit allocation decisions in times of inventory constraints
- Responsible for knowing and understanding International Inco Terms and buying methods
- Collaborate on inventory turn numbers and goals
- Responsible for making sure all Global Business units receive product 100% accurately, and must resolve any and all discrepancies or variances (overages, shortages or damages) with the EDC and or warehouses.
Effectively manage Global Business Unit relationships through excellent communication and follow up
Manage Third Party Logistics provider to ensure high standards of supply chain metrics are met, which includes on time booking, tendering, shipping, and delivering of top quality products
Work closely with SBG Product Development, SBG Product Management, SBC Operations and SBG Demand Planning to plan and execute new and iconic product development and transitions for Planogram and Seasonal promotions.
Capacity planning- Create and analyze capacity and business needs for Global Business units
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree
Minimum Prior Related Work Experience Typically Required:
- 1 to 2 years
Essential Skills Required:
- Strategic thinker, self-starter, team player, good communicator with strong interpersonal skills—ability to work well with different functional areas
- Problem resolution – Proven ability to proactively identify business issues and provide results or completed action plans and resolutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills required (Excel, Word)
- Must be detail oriented, well organized and good time management skills
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.