Senior L&D Specialist
This role supports the coordination and development of training solutions designed to provide associates with the necessary skills and knowledge they need to be successful in their jobs. With minimal supervision and support from the Senior Manager, L&D, this individual will design and develop learning deliverables for our associates. Additionally, the Senior L&D Specialist must partner with Learning Advisors from diverse business units to develop and deliver curricula that meets or exceeds established expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s preferred
- 5+ years producing training deliverables
- Experience PC hardware and equipment; iOS preferred
- Solid background and knowledge in instructional design theories and models
- Solid experience with software tools including: Microsoft Office/ Articulate Storyline/ Adobe Captivate/ Lectora and other authoring tools and technologies
- Experience with training evaluation tools and survey software i.e. Survey Monkey, Typeform
- Experience developing animations, graphics, and video content
- Comprehension of graphic design and/or photography principles
- Experience with authoring tools such as Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Premiere and Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, iMovie, Final Cut etc.
- Familiarity with mobile and/or video content project cycles
- Experience with audio/video techniques, audio recording, a/v equipment and practices
- Experience with LMS systems
- Familiarity with social learning platforms and how methods can be integrated into training programs
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.