SPP Merchandising Asst-Overland Park, KS
- Partners with Merchandising Team to ensure that merchandise meets all timelines and expectations of customers.
- Demonstrates positive morale, teamwork and communication within the department and entire organization.
- Participates in discussions with internal teams to identify best practices, issue resolution, etc.
- Ability to compose original correspondence; follow processes and have increased contact with cross functional teams.
- Contribute to discussions surrounding initiatives and best practices.
- Meet all project timeline deliverables with regard to sample deadlines
Education/Experience Equivalent (minimum requirements)
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 Years relevant work experience in product marketing, merchandising or related field.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong math skills and ability to understand pricing and cost buildups.
- Multi task oriented with strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and meet required deadlines.
- Requires a self-motivated and energetic personality.
- Solid PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Teamwork and flexibility are essential
- Must have a passion for Retail shopping and merchandise
- Proficiency in MS Office, including PowerPoint and Excel
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.