Analyst Quality Management
- Develop, execute, and maintain manual and automated test plans
- Test planning, script development, execution and reporting for a variety of projects that may include new development, updates, integrations, etc. to in house and/or vendor delivered products.
- Report issues and validate resolution of issues.
- Participate in process improvement efforts.
- Establishing quality assurance and/or quality control policies in accordance with best practices and defining benchmarks and measures.
- Ensuring proper coordination and collaboration with technical teams and end users.
- Assures deliverance of a quality software product to our end users.
- Working with business users/stakeholders to coordinate and track user acceptance testing.
- Participation in various communications and project related meetings with business leaders, team members, vendors, etc.
- Staging and maintenance of related testing data
- Ongoing development and maintenance of test repositories, tools, etc.
- Bachelors Degree or 1 to 3 years of related experience
- Define and Execute System Tests – Perform tests
- Work with multiple stakeholders with various levels of technical knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Trouble shooting, analytical and diagnostic skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and to seek alternate paths as roadblocks occur
- The ability and willingness to assume ownership of projects/related tasks and see through to completion
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word)
- Excellent problem solving skills along with attention to detail
- Outstanding written and oral communications abilities
- A strong customer focus, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Background in writing and executing automated tests
- SQL experience
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.