Customer Experience Specialist
Staples Business Advantage, the contract and commercial division of Staples Inc. is currently expanding the Customer Experience Specialist role at our Maitland / Orlando, FL sales center. The Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for WOWING ‘Jackie’ ensuring that every new customer is personally on boarded into Staples Advantage, their account is set up properly and they are fully engaged as a Staples customer. The Customer Experience Specialist will ensure every new customer receives a successful and seamless transition to their permanent account manager.
• Welcomes New Customers and Validates Customer Set Up: Formally welcomes new customers to Staples Business Advantage, reinforces the benefits of buying all of business needs at Staples. Confirms account is properly set up with the goal to increase growth and future customer retention. Accurate pricing and invoicing is reflected. Understands the customer and their needs to create a world class experience for our customer.
• Customer Education: Educates new customers on how to use the StaplesAdvantage.com site via a detailed demo to include but not limited to exciting features and benefits, order approval process, adding new users, creating shopping lists, leveraging search features. Trains customers on Premium membership and Omni channel features.
• Seamless Warm Handoff to the Account Owner: Responsible for guiding new customers through the process to ensure they get up and running quickly, then smoothly transitioning customer to their long term account manager.
Basic Minimum Skills
• High school diploma, college degree preferred
• Computer proficiency
• One (1) year experience in a sales or service environment
• Organized and attention to detail
• Effective Phone Skills/computer skills
• Strong verbal and written communication; active listener
• Proven ability to build strong and productive relationships with customers
• Adaptable to change
• Outgoing, friendly and energetic
• Business acumen, professional attitude
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.