Ship and Pack Business Development Executive - Phoenix, AZ
This is an outside sales role in our commercial enterprise division.
The Ship and Pack Solutions Business Development Executive Role will be responsible for developing new Ship and Pack business by prospecting primarily within existing Staples accounts and creating new strategic Ship and Pack programs. Responsibility will include the strategic sales engagement process and driving significant Ship and Pack sales growth within these opportunities. Position will ensure a smooth implementation process with the product implementation teams and deliver high customer satisfaction. Role will be accountable for successfully transitioning account management responsibilities to a Facility Solutions colleague and Strategic Account Leader where applicable.
• Drive significant new Ship and Pack sales growth in prospects that are regional and national in scope
• Establish and maintain strong relationship with all partners in assigned territory and develop strategic plans to create and develop Ship and Pack opportunities at target prospect customers.
• Manage all aspects of the sales process including contract negotiation
• Manage initial implementation of business won and effectively transition business to Facility Supplies team once client has successfully launched Ship and Pack programs
• Develops and delivers presentation to customers
• Works with appropriate departments to respond to Requests for Proposal (RFP), Requests for Quotation (RFC), as well as other proposal information.
• Develops and maintains a strategic account opportunity list for each of the markets in their given region. Manage sales pipeline and deal management through salesforce.com
• Works with vendors to generate leads and new opportunities.
4 years of sales experience, outside experience preferred
Detail and results orientated
Strong presentation skills
Strong time management and organizational skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Demonstrated analytical, negotiating and problem solving skills
Ability to work independently
Ability to travel as needed
Proficient in MS Office applications and CRM tool
Ship and Pack industry or related industry experience
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.