Web Developer/Software Engineer
Your main focus will be to increase our team’s efficiency and performance by creating reliable, scalable software and systems. This position requires not just technical skill, but also solid problem-solving skills and mentoring skills as well. You will grow in your ability to lead and mentor those on your team.
- Get to know our business processes and systems
- Make our business as efficient and performant as possible by creating high-quality, reliable software
- Collaborate with and mentor your team on different software development approaches
- Collaborate with and mentor you team on different technologies Help your team deliver efficiently and predictably
- Keep our quality high by helping with our testing processes
- Help us make decisions on technical upgrades and help us implement and test them Keep an eye on how users are using our systems and how those systems are performing
- Clearly communicate in written form how your software should be used
- Discover, diagnose, and fix problems that may come up as your software is used
- Give and receive feedback from users and other developers to improve our systems Make sure our products are consistent in how they’re authored and fit smoothly with legal compliance, audits, etc.
- Collaborate, and be transparent
- At least 5 years experience designing n-tiered applications utilizing SOLID principles.
- At least 2 years experience with associated technologies including WPF, MVVM, MVC, node.js, JQuery, and AngularJS, including why and how to implement them.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- We are a collaborative, lean, and agile environment, so if you like working on that sort of team, that’s what we do.
- You should have experience with Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control.
- You should be aware of different approaches like Test Driven Design (TDD), Behavior Driven Design (BDD), and Domain Driven Design (DDD), including why and how to implement them.