People Analytics Business Partner
The People Analytics Project Manager (Talent Insights Advisor) will be responsible for all data and insights related to people analytics. This position will collaborate with all areas within HR as well as advise senior leaders across the organization. The work performed will be both project-based and ad-hoc and will involve gathering relevant data for in-depth analyses. This position will be responsible for the production of materials that respond to business requests with meaningful insights and suggested courses of action. These materials will include written analysis, visual presentations and interactive dashboards.
- Responsible for managing projects related to people analytics, ensuring deliverables meet or exceed requirements from both a quality and time perspective. This role will require analyzing and interpreting data along with providing insights and recommendations that are impactful and drive results. Proactively identifies areas of opportunity and develops recommendations for future considerations. Will manage multiple projects at once, working with stakeholders at all levels.
- Remain well-informed of trends in the field of people analytics. Stay current with new technologies as well as best practices from other organizations. Monitors competitive trends and utilizes that information to inform analyses.
- Builds relationships across the organization, providing ongoing consultation and serving as a strategic business partner to area leaders on people analytics. Conducts ongoing needs assessment with business partners and provides expertise and guidance on how to best utilize people data to drive results.
Education, Experience and Skills:
· 2-4 years of relevant experience, demonstrating strong analytical and collaborative skills. Prior work within the area of HR or People Analytics is a plus.
· Advanced analytical skills. Working knowledge of statistical concepts, correlation, regression and forecasting. Hands-on experience with statistical software, such as R, SPSS, or Minitab preferred.
· Ability to follow structured analytic processes, recognizing key interrelationships and patterns among data to help drive to the right conclusion.
· Experience with data visualization tools (PowerBI strongly preferred), business intelligence tools and data warehouse concepts preferred.
· Strong verbal presentation skills as well as proficient in preparing professional visual presentations. Comfortable presenting to Senior Leaders with well-articulated suggested courses of action.
· Strong project management and problem solving skills; ability to identify root cause of problems
· Skilled in building relationships with business partners across the organization and proactively assessing needs.
· Bachelor’s degree required
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.