Customer Service Help Desk
Assists contact center representatives, cyber agents, and retail store associates in answering questions regarding processes and procedures including answering, investigating, and responding to order entry questions. Handles supervisor and escalated calls maintaining a professional, helpful, and courteous image. Completes reporting to analyze trends in call types, service issues, or training issues. Completes miscellaneous work that may include but is not limited to various
customer contacts, processing email exceptions, and investigating, resolving, and responding to after-sale customer inquiries.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides support to call center and cyber agents and retail associates – answering questions, investigating and resolving issues for internal and external customers, building and maintaining confidence through correctly answering questions, offering suggestions and relaying information regarding policies and procedures.
- Handles escalated calls upon request and follows up on customer issues Maintains a supervisory log for tracking purposes.
- Identifies and tracks questions/trends and communicates information to various internal partners.
- Meets and maintains department production standards.
- Perform other duties as required or requested
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Confidence to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal, to a varied audience that includes customers, store managers, vendors and internal Staples departments.
- Good problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities. Demonstrated ability to make quick decisions and negotiate for a win-win resolution of customer's problems. Able to collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure that each customer service inquiry is resolved efficiently.
- Solid Staples knowledge including AS400 system, ordering procedures, customer support procedures, retail procedures and all other applicable policies/procedures.
- Aptitude for understanding and utilizing a wide array of resources and policies
- PC literate – will need to use a designated system for tracking, recording, and reporting trends and issues. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook, and able to navigate multiple internet sites simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills – must be capable of multi-tasking duties.
- Works independently with minimal supervision or direction. Highly motivated, dedicated and flexible, ability to adapt to a constantly evolving environment.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.