Principal Architect Technology
- Expert understanding of foundational architectural concepts and architecture frameworks and tools.
- Expertise with multitude of technologies such as CRM (Salesforce), Enterprise Integration (e.g. Oracle Fusion Middleware, J2EE), ETL (Informatica), Database (Oracle, Microsoft, Couchbase), Cloud Services (AWS, Azure), Order Management platforms (Sterling) and Fulfillment solutions.
- Proven leadership experience in providing innovative technical roadmaps and creating infrastructure design for mission critical applications, including business continuity, scalability, performance, security aspects.
- Must take a practical, pragmatic, results oriented approach to architecture planning.
- Advanced application/technical architecture design experience and prior exposure to multiple SDLC’s.
- Prior exposure to distributed application performance engineering, cloud computing, social media programs, mobile application development, database design concepts, middleware concepts, in memory solutions user interface development, and information security engineering.
- 10+ years relevant experience in IT, enterprise/technical/infrastructure architecture.
- A good understanding of the architectural principals of web based platforms including SaaS / PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers.
- A good understanding of Information/Application security on premise and on-cloud.
- A good understanding of enterprise application integration, including SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL environments and an understanding of integration considerations such as process orchestration, customer data integration and Master data management.
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem solving and analytical capabilities with ability to synthesize large amounts of commercial business information and logically structure them into IT elements that build practical solutions.
- Strong cross-functional coordination skills and understanding of enterprise architecture, governance.
- Develop, manage and communicate current state and future state architectural models, keeping them aligned to changing business needs and relevant for active technology portfolio management.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree with 10+ years relevant experience.
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills