Customer Experience Analyst @ Quill.com
Position Summary Primary Responsibilities
This role reports into the Marketing Research Manager who oversees all customer research for the Quill.com brand. The Customer Experience Analyst’s primary focus is on the customer experience and how they interact with the Quill.com website. The Customer Experience Analyst will utilize usability tools and research methods to provide actionable insights that drive future design improvements. The qualified applicant will work to improve the usability, usefulness, and desirability of Quill.com. Responsibilities include developing usability test plans and scripts, conducting tests, test analysis and reporting of the results.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as a Usability Analyst, Usability Support Analyst, Customer Experience Research or similar role in a professional environment.
- Experience with Usability research tools methods and experience with Qualtrics.
- Comfortable interviewing and observing people in many different situations and putting them at ease.
- Proven track record of consistently producing deliverables that are well-written and contain helpful information, providing solid and actionable recommendations.
- Ability to synthesize lots of information and distill it into meaningful data.
- Creative thinker who is inquisitive with strong people interaction and facilitation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a fast-paced, highly interactive environment.
- Exhibit strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills with the ability to make sound recommendations and decisions based on observed user behavior and prior experience.
- Highly proficient in Word/Excel/PowerPoint
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.