Warehouse Associate I - Loader Part Time Overnight (11pm-7:30am)
Performs system and/or manual tasks to support outbound operations. Identifies and resolves issues in various functional areas; staging, loading, shipping. Performs work under the direction of warehouse lead, supervisor or manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid G Drivers License
- Minimum three (3) months related experience in a warehouse environment; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience
- Ability to become certified in the operation of warehouse equipment
- Prior experience operating warehouse equipment, such as forklift and pallet jack helpful
- Need to have good math, writing and reading skills
- Proficiency in warehouse operations and WMS
- Product knowledge
- Math skills
- Good judgment
- Problem-solving skills
- Limited data entry skills
- Able to listen to verbal instructions
- Ability to recognize process improvement opportunities and make recommendations
- Demonstrates effective communication and interpersonal
- Must be dependable and demonstrate the ability to read and follow directions
- Must be a team player
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Work requires moderate physical effort and use of motor skills requiring manual dexterity. While performing duties of this job, employee will regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch. Employee may lift, lower, carry product up to a maximum of 50 pounds by hand. Require physical effort associated with using RF scanners to enter information. Must be able to read and hear verbal instructions or through a headset.
- Works in a warehouse environment. While performing the duties of this job the employee may operate warehouse equipment. Using proper safety procedures will eliminate any potential hazards. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-877-782-7537.