SSPS Critical Support Specialist (Framingham, MA)
The Critical Support is responsible for researching, analyzing and recommending tactics to retain customers. Works with cross functional partners (ie: AP, marketing, resolution and NSP etc..) to query data from multiple systems to track customer data.
- Customer communication via (Phone, Email and text)
- Research, analyze and recommend tactics to retain customers.
- Negotiate with vendors to obtain preferential pricing for deviations or customer products.
- Build and maintain ongoing and ad hoc customer performance reports. Sharing information with Account Executive
- Supporting special ad hoc requests
- Scheduling quarterly review and usage assessments with customers and Account executives.
- Supports new accounts after implementation process
- Document all systems with customer requirements (system notes)
- Document appropriate information for all team’s (customer service / resolution specialist) to provide accurate dialog of information regarding customer history
- Continually enhance job knowledge via training, working closely with Technical Specialist and keeping personal notes current
- High school diploma or GED; with a degree, level of experience in an active position will be considered
- Prior experience in a customer service or sales support function
- Action oriented with strong initiative and “can-do” attitude
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build warm rapport with customers
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Detailed oriented
- Microsoft office word and excel
- Adhere to work schedule
- Bilingual a plus
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.