Make More Happen in a business-to-business sales career with Staples. Our sales team provides enhanced brand awareness for customers by offering digital and offset print solutions as well as the largest assortment of promotional products in the country. Staples Business Advantage is an industry leader in providing office products to business of all sizes; our offering also encompasses a vast assortment of print, promotional, facilities, furniture and technology. The Print & Marketing Account Consultant (PMAC) is a premier sales position on our Staples Business Advantage selling team that offers extraordinary earnings potential with uncapped commission opportunity. Staples provides training and career development opportunities to support energetic, self-motivated sales professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit. If you thrive on establishing, building, expanding client relationships and putting your customer first, come join our passionate Print & Marketing sales team at Staples. Are you ready to make more happen?
As a Print & Marketing Account Consultant you will be part of a team responsible for accelerating category growth in the print & promotional product space. You will also be responsible for managing, sourcing and targeting mid to large size businesses, while developing relationships that lead to additional revenue for Staples and commission for you.
• The PMAC is responsible for driving approximately $400,000+ in annual sales revenue
• Represent the best of Staples Print & Marketing Services in promoting products, services, and commitment to customer satisfaction to support business retention and expansion
• Establish, build and expand relationships with existing and potential customers at multiple levels in the organization
• Schedule and attend face-to-face presentations with high level decision makers
• Use a consultative selling method to identify customer needs and develop a value added proposition
• Work collaboratively with print sourcing to assure accurate, timely, and professional delivery of customer's products
• Implement a sales strategy to achieve revenue and margin objectives through new business development and growth of existing accounts
• Partner with Staples Business Advantage Sales team to sell print services to mid and large sized customers
• Utilize Staples CRM system on a consistent daily basis to self-manage selling activity, contacts, deals, strategies, reporting, and communications
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience
• Experience using technology – laptop, smart phone, outlook
• Strong communication skills; active listener • Reliable transportation, ability to lift and carry 5 pounds and more
• 5+ years business to business experience in a selling or service environment
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Comfortable with financial sales tracking and analysis
• Coachable, able to incorporate feedback
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and using a CRM (Customer Relationship Management tool)
• Resilient - bounces back; adaptable - comfortable changing directions
• Dynamic individual who functions with a high level of performance, thrives in working in a very fast paced environment, and enjoys cross channel collaboration with sales teams and internal support groups
• Impressive ability to develop, service and manage a portfolio of high volume clients
• Results oriented, driven by both financial and career opportunities
• Comfortable making decisions without all the facts. Positive in nature
• Previous experience in the copy, print, promotional and marketing field is a plus
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Make More Happen with a career at Staples!