The Facility Solutions Business Develop Executive Role will be responsible for developing new facilities business by prospecting and creating new strategic Facility Solutions (FS) programs (janitorial, sanitary, cleaning, safety and breakroom supplies) in large regional and national businesses, Hospitals, High Education and any multi state customers. Responsibility will include the strategic sales engagement process and driving significant FS sales growth within these opportunities. Position will ensure a smooth implementation process with the product implementation teams and deliver high customer satisfaction. Role will be accountable for successfully transitioning account management responsibilities to a Facility Solutions colleague and SAL where applicable.
- Drive significant new FS sales growth in prospects that are regional and national in scope
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with Business Development Directors and Executives in assigned territory and develop strategic plans to create and develop FS opportunities at target prospect customers.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including contract negotiation
- Manage initial implementation of business won and effectively transition business to Facility Supplies team once client has successfully launched FS programs
- Develops and delivers presentation to prospective clients
- Works with appropriate departments to respond to Requests for Proposal (RFP), Requests for Quotation (RFC), as well as other proposal information.
- Develop and maintains a strategic account opportunity list for each of the markets in their given region. Manage sales pipeline and deal management through salesforce.com
- Works with national vendors to generate leads and new opportunities.
4 years of outside sales experience
- Detail and results orientated
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytical, negotiating and problem solving skills
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.