As one of the leading national cleaning and maintenance programs in the country, Staples Facility Solutions offers a wide assortment of janitorial and cleaning supplies, including their exclusive line of Sustainable Earth by Staples eco-conscious cleaners. With more than 15 years of industry experience, the Staples Facility Solutions’ nationwide team consults with business-to-business customers to create a customized solution, helping with product selection, usage, and training. Staples Facility Solutions is focused on delivering the best customer experience and the best service to support their needs. More information is available at http://www.staplesadvantage.com/facility-solutions/.
Responsible for maintaining and managing the service level resolution, margins, program expansion, and a variety of implementation and sales support activities for Facility Solutions accounts within a targeted vertical market. Provide support for the Facility Solutions sales process.
- Provides backup support for day to day account responsibilities for the Facility Solutions Account Development Managers to provide them more time to execute the selling process to accounts.
- Provides support for Facility Solutions Business Development Executives in the sales development cycle.
- Provides project-based initiative support for ongoing accounts, including development of project plans and follow through on each of the initiatives until complete.
- Closely monitors revenue and profit performance of all Facility Solutions Account Development Manager accounts utilizing dashboard tools to meet or exceed Pro Forma targets. Escalates all margin and profits performance issues for immediate resolution. Communicates all issues to impacted business partners, operations and sales.
- Assists Sales in completing product cross-reference files in order to shorten sales cycle.
- Closely monitors service levels of all vertical accounts utilizing dashboard tools and quickly escalates to resolution all service performance issues including backorders, credit holds, EDI issues and sourcing problems. Communicates all issues quickly to Facility Solutions Account Development Manager/Strategic Account Leader and impacted functional areas. Monitors backorder reports generated by Purchasing staff and communicates issues to E3 Buyers and Inventory Managers.
- Point of contact for local Facility Solutions teams for new Facility Solutions national opportunities. All opportunities will quickly be escalated to Facility Solutions Account Development Manager and Facility Solutions Field Sales Director for contact and go forward strategy.
- Monitors all deviated cost changes and price increases to ensure all changes have been made and communicates closely with Facility Solutions Account Development Manager when changes need to be made to pricing specifications.
- Prepares total cost savings analyses for customer opportunities. Working with Facility Solutions Account Development Manager and Business Development Executives, as well as the Bids / Pricing team, the customer and vendors, develops customer facing analysis and presentations for sales.
- Coordinates demo and sample activities and supplies for new opportunities or programs.
- Help to prepares quarterly Facility Solutions Business reviews and monitor QBR calendars by account for review planning.
- Reports results of customer satisfaction surveys to sales team and addresses any issues.
- Maintains Jan/San usage reports for vertical markets, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a sales environment, issue resolution, customer service position OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Strong knowledge of Janitorial supply industry products and trends
- Knowledge of strategic account system functionality, interfaces, market processes, order processing, sales, customer service, billing, receivables, picking/distribution, and information services required
- Expert knowledge in MS Office software applications (specifically Excel, Word, and Power Point required)
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving and issue resolution skills
- Project management skills
- Account implementation experience
- Knowledge of facilities products and issues associated with changing vendors, including dispensers
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse structures
- Knowledge of MS Access preferred
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.